Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My Fourth Award




Yeyyyy......Another award from few of my blogger friends.

Three of my blogger friends has passed this award to me.
1) Punitha madam (South Indian Recipes)
2) Shilpakiran (Cook with Fun)
3) Vai. GopalaKirshnan sir

Thanks to all three of them, who shared this award with me.

All of them have a wonderful space and do visit their page.

I am very thankful for all my fellow bloggers who drop their lovely comments and suggestions. Now its time for me to share this award with few of my friends, which is really a tedious job.

But as per rules, I share this award with 5 of my blogger friends

Shabbu
Shobha 
Satya
Gauri
Ganga Sreekanth

Please accept this award :)


18 comments:

  1. congrats kavitha.. wish you many more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS. Madam to you & all other award winners. vgk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award Kavitha.. so sweet of you to share with me..feel honoured..thanks dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratzzz dear :) Good luck :) Do visit my event http://tangymind.blogspot.com/2012/07/announcing-know-your-natural-sweetness.html

    please share this event to everyone dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats kavi...wish you many more in future!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kavi my first award of any kind in this blog world, so many thanks for sharing it with me :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kavi,

    Congratulationsssssssssssssssssss!!!

    Thanks for accepting :)

    Keep up this good work..

    www.southindiafoodrecipes.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats :)
    http://shwetainthekitchen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats dear.
    http://www.indiantastyfoodrecipes.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your award dear...Thank you very much for sharing with me..
    Shabbu's Tasty Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kavi, Do I have to share this award with 5 other bloggers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gauri, its ur wish to share with any of ur blogger friends....not compulsory....

      Delete
  12. Congratz 4 d token of luv..

    Participate in my event...
    Restyle My Taste !!
    http://www.sajustastes.com/2012/11/restyle-my-taste-first-event-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and giving your valuable comments :) Do visit my space again for more recipes.