Glad that this is my 75th post.....
I tried it and it came out very glossy looking. The best part is even my hubby loved it. Best snack that can be made for kids on these hot summer days, being away from the hot kitchen. It was really great dessert for this hot summer. Should have this when its chill, else it will start to melt.
Jell-O Gelatin Dessert (any flavor) - 1 pack (3 oz)
Hot water - 1 cup
Cold water - 1 cup
Whipped cream/topping - for topping (optional)
Dry fruits or Fresh fruits - 3 tbsp finely chopped (optional) [I used craisins and apricots]
1) In a bowl, put the entire pack of gelatin powder. (I used orange flavor)
2) Add the hot water slowly and keep on stirring continuosly, until the gelatin gets dissolved.
3) Stir for about 2 mins so that the powder gets dissolved well.
4) Then add the cold water to it.
5) Transfer this to any square shaped bowl (I used my baking pan) and refrigerate for atleast 4 hrs or until its firm.
6) Take it out after 4 hrs and let it be for about 5 to 10 minutes.
7) Cut into small squares or any desired shapes.
8) Transfer to any serving container and top it with whipped cream. Or can add cut fresh fruits even.
|with whipped cream topping|
|with whipped cream and dry fruits topping|
Juicy, glossy and chilly kids gelatin snack is ready now. Just dig into it.
Serve it immediately when its chill.