Adding potato with any vegetables will make a great recipe. Potato with capsicum fry (Potato Capsicum Fry) is one such recipe. Also this potato capsicum fry tastes very good. This goes very well with any sambar, rasam. Even curd rice and this fry makes a great combination. Very simple and tasty fry.
Potato/Aloo - 2 or 3 (medium size)
Capsicum/Bell Pepper - 1 (big)
Onion - 1/2 (finely chopped)
Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
Dhania/Corriander powder - 2 tsp
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Cilantro/Corriander leaves - to garnish
Salt - to taste
Oil - 3 tbsp
Cut potatoes and capsicum into small pieces, so that they get cooked well and quickly.
1) Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds and chopped onion.
2) Saute it well until translucent and add potatoes and capsicum.
3) Saute it for a minute and add dry powders and salt.
4) Mix it well and cover it with a lid. Cook in low flame, by stirring frequently.
5) Once the potatoes are soft, remove from flame and garnish with cilantro.
Aloo capsicum/bell pepper fry is ready to serve.