Friday, June 8, 2012

My First and Second Award

I am very glad and happy that I received two awards simultaneously, within a very few months I started blogging.

First I want to thank my hubby who insisted and encouraged me to start this blog and he is the one who introduced me too this bloggers world.

Next I want to thank all my blogger friends who are very inspiring and encouraging me to move forward by their lovely comments and suggestions.

A special thanks to PT from Indian Kitchen and 3 friends from Ez Cookbook for passing these awards to me.

My very first award from PT of Indian Kitchen


She has a great space with lots of delicious recipes. PT started her blog just few months back and she is nearing her 300th post. Great going and advance wishes for her 300th post, in a very short period of time.

I received my second award from the 3 friends of Ez Cookbook. They three form a great team and post all their experiences in cooking under one roof. Great work and good going. They have varieties of recipes as they are from different places.








Real thanks to all my fellow bloggers for being here following my space and encouraging with your lovely comments.

And now its my turn to share these awards with my blog mates. All of my blog mates are versatile in their own way and have an excellent space.

I would like to share with few of them

1) Aruna Manikandan of Veggies Paradise
2) Pari of Foodelicious
3) Julie of Erivum Puliyum
4) Jay of Tasty Appetite
5) Divya Pramil of You too can cook - Indian Food Recipes

Congrats to all :)

9 comments:

  1. Hi Kavitha ,

    CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Keep on Dear:) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all your awards,Thanx a lot for sharing those with me!!

    Ongoing Events at(Erivum Puliyum)-
    1. The Kerala Kitchen(June'12)

    2.EP Series-Basil OR Cardamom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats dear on your all awards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Kavi :)You deserve all these awards! Thank you for the awards dear :)
    Participate and win prizes
    The Master Chef Contest
    You Too Can Cook Indian Food Recipes

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats... wishing you many more.. and also your new follower
    do visit my space Noel collections

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have posted the awards dear :) Please take a look!!
    Participate & win prizes
    The Master Chef Contest
    You Too Can Cook Indian Food Recipes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot for all your lovely comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you deserve this awards Kavi..keep rocking..
    thanks for passing d honour to me..:)
    Tasty Appetite

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and giving your valuable comments :) Do visit my space again for more recipes.